The 2018 SRP sign up starts on May 21!
How the Summer Reading Program works:
- Set your reading goal, by number of books or hours read
- Goals may be reset once if they are met before SRP ends
- Log your progress on Fridays & get a prize
- Get a book for meeting your halfway & final goals
- Halfway date is 07.04, log your halfway goal at the library on 07.05
- Receive one additional book if you reset & meet your new goal
- Enter your name in the grand prize drawing when you reach your halfway & final goals
- Additional entry in the grand prize drawing when you read books about music, geology, and libraries!
- Receive a drawing entry for every library program you attend
- Get a prize when you turn in June’s & July’s reading progress calendars
- Winners will be announced August 4 during the Street Festival