The library will be closed Monday, May 28, in observance of Memorial Day+
The 2018 SRP sign up starts on May 21!
How the Summer Reading Program works:
- Set your reading goal, by number of books or hours read
- Goals may be reset once if they are met before SRP ends
- Log your progress on Fridays & get a prize
- Get a book for meeting your halfway & final goals
- Halfway date is 07.04, log your halfway goal at the library on 07.05
- Receive one additional book if you reset & meet your new goal
- Enter your name in the grand prize drawing when you reach your halfway & final goals
- Additional entry in the grand prize drawing when you read books about music, geology, and libraries!
- Receive a drawing entry for every library program you attend
- Get a prize when you turn in June’s & July’s reading progress calendars
- Winners will be announced August 4 during the Street Festival
Join our online book club today! Go to facebook.com/groups/OPLBookClub and click the “join” button to participate in monthly book discussions. Our first book is Waves of Mercy, by Lynn Austin. Stop by the library to request your copy today, and join the discussion thread on June 1st.
Sheltered Reality drumline will be performing at Otterbein United Methodist Church on Thursday, May 17 at 6:30pm. All Benton County students and parents are encouraged to attend. Summer Reading Program sign up starts Monday, May 21! This year’s theme is “Libraries Rock!” and we’re exploring music, sound, geology, and reading …